Wonder which fable we tackle next...
New character incoming!
Production on Chapter 2 is going pretty well: The script's coming along and I've gathered all the sounds and backgrounds I need. Now that I'm at a good point, it's time to show off a new character!
As always, the art was done by the wonderful @UniqueEar on Twitter! You can find a bigger/better quality image here: https://ibb.co/DgZWCXHSo what's his name?
Well, that's up to you to decide! I've compiled a small list of names Unique and I have agreed on. Please select the one you like most, and I'll be using it in the game!
Here's the link: http://poal.me/6hfgbq
I'll keep the poll up until next week( 11/5/2021), so you'll have plenty of time to decide.
What's he like?
I don't want to give too much away, but to make your decision a little easier, I'll share a few things about this guy.
- He's seventeen years old and just graduated High School. He works full-time at his Grandfather's Cafe.
- He's pretty timid and doesn't speak up very much. He tends to let his actions do most of the talking.
- His grandfather, on the other hand, is extremely abrasive and loud-mouthed: The poor boy's no match for him.
- His parents are dead; his Grandfather's been his caretaker for as long as he can remember. He holds him in very high regard.
- In his spare time, he likes to draw stuff (Though he never shares it).
As a creator, I feel it's vital to share stuff with fans in any way possible. I admit that I've been neglecting my Itch page, despite having over 500 of you (Wow!) following me. I'll make sure to share more development progress on all fronts in the future, so please forgive me!
Get London's Aesop
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.